Today we sent out an update for the Maitreya mesh body Lara: V4.1
Based on the feedback we received from so many of you about the 4.0 update, we have:
- Re-installed the minimize function by clicking the logo bar
- Added a "cycle natural hand poses" button to the HUD.
- Added an "ankle lock" to correct the heel on the tiptoe feet for poses that break them.
- Added an optional mini AO HUD, with just the hand poses.
- Fixed an alpha auto-hide error
- Fixed a potential issue with nail polish vs gloves (alpha glitch)
Re-attaching your current mesh body or wearing it on login, will trigger the updater.
Thursday, April 20, 2017
Thursday, April 6, 2017
It took us a while... at times it felt like forever ;), but we are happy to announce that our bento hands are finally ready and released!
There are two wonderful things about having bento hands. One is that with the 14 added hand poses you now have 14 different hand shapes included with your mesh body (just like having a 'mesh hands fatpack'). The second great thing about this is that Bento hands allow for finger movement, if you have a bento AO, making your hands dynamic and the options for how your hands appear endless.
The 14 hand poses on the lara HUD can be used in combination with all your model poses and AOs. We also added 2 new nail shapes (Almond nails and Stiletto nails) to this Lara update and the ability to hide the nails completely, which makes the hands better compatible with 3rd party nails.
The best thing about the Maitreya Bento hands though, is that you will get them for free if you own the Lara mesh body. Wearing your mesh body will trigger the updater to send the updated version with all this yummy newness!
We hope you will enjoy this gift, as an expression of our gratitude for your support!